Sunbeam Computer Cases How Is This For An Average Gaming Build? What Would Be A Good Way To Upgrade While Keeping In Budget?

How is this for an average gaming build? What would be a good way to upgrade while keeping in budget? - sunbeam computer cases

I want to build in about $ 1200 stay an average team. Please tell if something is wrong with these specifications and what you can do to improve it. Also advice would be appreciated on the creation of a team. :)
Sunbeam Transformer IC-TR-BA Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

-ASUS M2N-E Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 Ultra MCP ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600 + (65W) Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2

Rosewill RCX-Z1 Long life ball bearing for longer 75000/hrs CPU Cooler

PVT84JUDD3-XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 graphics card

RP600V2-S-SL Rosewill SLI Ready 600W ATX 12V V2.01 Power Supply

Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3320620AS (Perpendicular Recording Technology) 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb / s hard drives

-Corsair XMS2 1GB (2 x 512 MB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory

LITE-ON Black IDE DVD-ROM drive

Pioneer 18x DVD ± R DVD Burner Black E-IDE/ATAPI

$ 800

3 comments:

William E. Roberts said...

I was sure, if their goal was $ 1200, or, as he wanted to spend, and $ 800 was their goal. Well certainly, for $ 800, which is pretty good, although I always recommend 5600 + for about $ 80 more, or 6000 + for about $ 110 more. The graphics card can be upgraded to a very 8800GTS 320 MB (recommended) for about $ 40. And rather than 2X1GB 2X.5GB instead of RAM. It is very expensive and is very useful to go from 1GB to 2GB.

rawrwg said...

If you have a gaming platform, currently Intel systems that work best for most games. The Intel Core Duo runs cooler, consumes less power and outperforms the AMD in almost all comparisons, and is less expensive to boot. The games are fast resource hungry - I did not even consider building a gaming system without the 2 GB.

I will not say specifically what they have on the other components, it seems a good basis. I do not know why a DVD-ROM and a DVD burner. I only have my VCR and use it as my readers. I think some people will say to your recorder or put something on, but I have my approx 3 years with no problems.

GiZZy said...

Did you see as the far right to try to get a bigger video card if possible, I have a similar setup and run very smoothly. I intend to switch to 2 GB of RAM soon, you'll also Wonna tat

Post a Comment