Exercises For Arthritic Knees 17 Yr Old W/ Knee Pain During Heavy Exercise?

17 yr old w/ knee pain during heavy exercise? - exercises for arthritic knees

Hello, I'm 17 and have recently Varsity Boys Volleyball Team. I played tennis for university two years and have always participated at a decent level of agreement. I loved the books before the middle of the school, and I'm not an athlete. That night, while practicing a relatively simple exercise, I began to pain in the arthritic knee, almost feel it. It was a pain in the joints, followed by a slight stiffness after drilling. I was very much later, and then when I got home I put on my knees when I went upstairs. I have had big problems in the back and neck, I do not expect much from him. But out of curiosity, is something that can get rid of the weakness was a good exercise, or is it more of a drug for arthritis I take?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 comments:

Someone said...

I am 13 and have the same problem. I want my father, but a good exercise, I'll probably go. It makes me.

Post a Comment