Objects In Cervix Should A Pap Test Hurt This Badly If There's Nothing Wrong?

Should a pap test hurt this badly if there's nothing wrong? - objects in cervix

I finished my first Pap test, in two hours. My friends who already know what the Pap test is, as I said, it was an unpleasant experience, but with virtually no pain lasts only five or ten minutes.

However, the mine nearly forty-five minutes and I found the pain was unbearable to the point I was crying. Relaxation seems to solve any pain - in fact, everything seemed to make it worse.

Has anyone had a similar experience?
Does this mean that there is something wrong? In addition to a plastic object in my throat the whole thing just get out, feeling very bad, and still tingling. I can not help thinking that something was wrong.

6 comments:

Aussie_G... said...

Relax. The fact that the process lasted long, and the pain does not mean there is nothing wrong. Remember, you have probably taken more time than usual because I was in pain and not relaxed. This could complicate the doctor perform the test. If you are tense, the walls of the vagina can respond. The next time you have a (yes, there will be a next time) It is much better. It was never painful, just uncomfortable, at worst.

Jennifer said...

Yes, I have before me, I have regularly had sex at the mention of a Pap test lung. It was very bad for me I married each time.Since not bad, with the exception of the little block pain, the piece of skin.

Lara M said...

The Pap test should not be given within forty minutes. A Pap test takes about thirty seconds and is relatively painless.
What in the world is done by your doctor?

Lara M said...

The Pap test should not be given within forty minutes. A Pap test takes about thirty seconds and is relatively painless.
What in the world is done by your doctor?

Jennifer T said...

If your empty, which could affect the pain.

I know that if I, if I was still a virgin, it was terrible, and I thought that the doctor gave me the hymen or something.

Well, if I was not so bad, his ...

j wiggs said...

I think the pain is different for everybody. in 17th and reflect a virgin when I was myself and done two months ago, and it makes the pain even me shudder. Actually began to bleed and the doctor couldnt tell it to me and because I thought it would be unusual. Mine lasted only ten minutes ... I wonder why I took so long. my sister and my stepmother told me to relax, but still does not work. I think he has not been much damage, because they werent virgins when they are finished.

My sister joked that my gynecologist took my virginity because I was bleeding. thats how bad it hurt me ... which lasted about a week, and I was different

BTW: not finished what I feel

Post a Comment