Yellowish Cm Before Periods Me Again Lol!?

Me again lol!? - yellowish cm before periods

Ok, so yesterday and this morning I had yellowish browish CM (no infection was found) Ok for me and a partner have sex like 3 days before ovulation and the day of ovulation. There are currently 7DPO tonight and the flow of yellowish-brown is gone!
Do you think maybe because I never occur before a period or ovulation, this cm, even with cramps like AF is coming, but I'm less now than 5 minutes every 2 hours.
Even gas.
What do you think?
* Baby powder to be people who are trying to concieve *
Xx

3 comments:

KeepSmil... said...

IM is not the only time in the safe sorry that was not very helpful to say, but I wanted to write and wish you much luck and I push you to keep your fingers crossed!

Jenna said...

I think that answers your question above ... We can not say yes or no, but if it is not "normal" for you, then yes, perhaps you might be pregnant, but even here can mean many different things.
If you have a trial period.
I tested positive 10dpo, 12dpo, and again today at 14dpo.
Good luck!

♥Danielle ♥ said...

I would see doc for a checkup.
HUN luck.

Post a Comment