Alabama License Hologram HOw To Tell If An ALabama Driver License Is Real?

HOw to tell if an ALabama driver license is real? - alabama license hologram

This girl gives me his Alabama (use driver's license as a fake ID .. i am 20). I am paid to be, and I do not know whether it is legitimate.
What are the things that an id "real"?
For example, California .. Watch hologram, light black bear, and the scan code on the back. What allows some things that the guards in Alabama?

Please no BS answers illegally. I know what I'm doing is wrong and I know that I had expected. til then you can answer the question? lol

Thank you a bunch!

1 comments:

blakree said...

There are many things in Alabama driver's license to make, that they are legitimate.
First, there are 2 printings.The under age 21 and persons over 21 years.
Over 21 is horizontal and below 21 is vertical.
Then there are a number of holigrams with the state seal and the name of the state.
The lining in the document so that, if handled fade.

Post a Comment