Severe Impetigo Pictures Symptoms I Am Experiencing Seems To Be Pointing To Crohns Disease. How Can I Be Sure?

Symptoms I am experiencing seems to be pointing to Crohns disease. How can I be sure? - severe impetigo pictures

I suffered from chronic abdominal pain in my right side about six years. It has helped me to suffer severe diarrhea and severe constipation. I recently (four months), who suffered impetigo around the body of my ears and groin. The now disappeared and is not delivered within two months, but now I am suffering a very itchy rash at (not in key), my stomach on the right side of the bar to my chest and arm. The worst outbreak was the navel, groin, and is the second of the arms and body are smaller, but still itching. The experience of pain is so terrible that I am very tired, and spend much time in bed. (I already had a scan during pregnancy has been), but he refused all, only one person of acupuncture (insurance was correct) I also said I am celiac and can be in a position to Candida. The confrontation with himself and the doctor can not feel I had to do something else. Pain management is my life and I am very sociable, bedridden and in the hours of pain.Can anyone help? Years later it became unbearable. I want my life.

I'm 22nd I am a smoker () 10-15 per day. I do not drink, can not even eat not up to what I could.

0 comments:

Post a Comment