Activate Office Xp Office XP Professional "activation"?

Office XP Professional "activation"? - activate office xp

Yesterday, when I started, the opening of Outlook, Word and Excel open, I have a dialog with the message that I have not activated Office XP Professional. " She gave me two options: 1) to activate over the internet 2) activation by phone. Later, I turn to "" every time.

I'm using Office XP for a year.

I ran Webroot Webroot AntiVirus and AntiSpyware. We have several viruses and I chose "Quarantine". The three programs are always the message.

How do I Office to stop it? Install? Thanks

2 comments:

Linds said...

Simple, in the activation code. Be in the CD case of software.

R.F. said...

It is very likely that Windows updates set to automatic, if he does not recognize, but Microsoft has this update that checks whether a copy of Windows authentication. I would not be surprised if one for the desktop, and installed automatically if now control the authentication, where they previously have not.

Enter the passcode again easily and make the thing and it should stop.


Post a Comment